Thank you to the many institutional donors whose support allows Long Wharf Theatre to continue creating theatre of the highest quality and provide enriching education and community outreach programs. If you are interested in discussing a sponsorship package, please email: Jennifer Crookes Carpenter, Director of Philanthropy.
- Department of Economic & Community Development
- Doris Duke Charitable Foundation
- Doris Duke Foundation for Islamic Art
- The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation
- Seedlings Foundation
- The Shubert Foundation, Inc.
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- The Josef and Anni Albers Foundation
- The Community Foundation for Greater New Haven
- The Frederick A. DeLuca Foundation, Inc.
- Department of Economic & Community Development Endowment
- Eucalyptus Foundation, Inc.
- Franke Family Charitable Foundation
- National Endowment for the Arts
- City of New Haven Department of Cultural Affairs
- Mabel Burchard Fischer Grant Foundation
- Lucille Lortel Foundation
- NewAlliance Foundation
- Henry Nias Foundation, Inc.
- Howard & Katherine Aibel Foundation, Inc.
- AmazonSmile Foundation
- Henry P. Brightwell Fund
- The Eder Family Foundation
- Louise Endel Fund
- Burry Fredrik Foundation
- JANA Foundation, Inc.
- The Ethel & Abe Lapides Foundation, Inc.
- The George A. & Grace L. Long Foundation
- NewCity Foundation
- The Tow Foundation
Corporate Giving: Spotlight Circle
Corporate Giving: Director's Circle
Corporate Giving: Star Circle
Corporate Giving: Actor's Circle
- Automated Mailing Services L.L.C.
- CyberChrome, Inc.
- Dembinski Law Office
- Ideal Printing Company, Inc.
- New Haven Bank
- Thimble Island Brewing Company
- Tzedakah House, LLC
*List recognizes all corporate, foundation, and government donors to our Annual Fund for FY21 and FY22 during the time period of July 20, 2020 – July 20, 2021.