Gather your friends, family, co-workers, fraternity and sorority members, church group, book club, drinking buddies, and knitting circle for an unforgettable experience at Long Wharf Theatre—perfect for theatre-lovers and the theatre-curious alike.
When you reserve seats with our Group Sales staff, your group saves on tickets to experience compelling productions at our Tony Award and Pulitzer Prize-winning playhouse.
If you have a group of ten or more, you’re eligible for Group Pricing of $35 per ticket along with exclusive perks. That means your group can save money off individual ticket prices to enjoy shows from our 2021/22 season! The discount only applies to reservations made in advance. See our Group Sales Policy below for more information.
- Exclusive LWT Swag: one per member in your party
- Concession Snack Voucher: one per member in your party
- Group Recognition: When your group arrives at Long Wharf Theatre, your group will be welcomed with a special shout-out on our lobby monitors.
- Convenient Ordering: Whether you choose to place your order by email or phone, our Group Sales staff eases the process of planning your next group night out.
- Virtual Tours: Your group is invited to the ultimate pre-show event as we go behind the curtain and offer exclusive access to cast talkbacks, meet and greets, workshops, and set tours to enhance your experience. This experience will vary based on the production.
Group Sales Policy
- Full payment is due at the time of the reservation.
- Orders may be canceled at any time; however, a full refund will only be given when the order is canceled at least two weeks prior to the date of the show. Cancellations made within two weeks of the date of the show may be given credit instead of a refund. If a show is canceled for any reason, tickets may be exchanged for another show—or refunded in full.
- There are no group discounts for “walk up” groups on the day of a show.
- Group prices are only available for those who make and pay for reservations in advance.
- We are unable to provide or arrange for transportation in any way. Click here for more information on transportation options for large groups.