Direct Reports: n/a
Reports to: Master Carpenter
The Duties (including, but not limited to):
- Construct scenery by implementing industry standard techniques.
- Maintain a high level of execution and a safe, clean working environment.
- Backpaint and apply other fire retardant as needed.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
The Skills & Expertise Needed
- Commitment to working within an organization committed to advancing anti-racism, gender equity, and radical inclusion.
The Experience Needed
- Ability to follow instruction/assembly drawings and ground plans.
- Strong working knowledge of wood construction techniques.
- Proficient knowledge of shop math.
Physical Requirements Needed
- Ability to move and break down a sheet of 3/4″ plywood.
- Comfortable working on ladders, scaffolding and aerial lifts.
- Able to lift/push/pull at least 50 pounds.
- Strong hand eye coordination.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state, and local standards. This includes meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 is required as a condition of employment.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit resume, cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.