Box Office Supervisor
Classification: Part Time
Reports to: Patron Services Manager
Long Wharf Theatre seeks dependable, enthusiastic applicants for part-time, day/evening/weekend positions in the box office. Somewhat open/flexible availability preferred. Candidates should have excellent customer service, phone, and computer skills. Retail or customer service experience preferred (box office experience not required). A passion for live theatre or the performing arts is a must.
- Assisting box office manager in daily operations
- Answer phones and replies to correspondence
- Assists in telemarketing sales campaign
- Processes phone and in person transactions in ticketing system
- Manage ticket donations
- Assist in creating a joyful and positive workplace
- Assist in troubleshooting software
- Supports front-of-house team during events
- Answer patron questions
- Assist in opening and closing duties of the box office
- Confirms cash drawers/reconcile at end of day
- Assist with reporting
- Troubleshoots patron problems
- Assist in training Customer Service Reps
- Maintain knowledge of program and events
- Travel around to different event locations
- Set up remote box office
- Acts as box office manager as needed
Pay is $17 per hour.
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com or fax to 203-776-2287.
Long Wharf Theatre is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage BIPOC folx to apply.