Long Wharf Theatre donates thousands of dollars worth of tickets each year to qualifying causes and not-for-profit organizations. Our priority is to support the efforts of arts and community organizations in the greater New Haven area.
Please review these guidelines before submitting your request.
- All requests must be received no less than four (4) weeks prior to the event for which the request is being made.
- The request must come from an official not-for-profit organization (501(c)(3)) or from an individual on behalf of such an organization for a fundraising event, silent auction, or raffle.
- Requests benefitting arts, culture, education and, social service agencies are preferred.
- If the request meets our criteria, a certificate for a pair of tickets to a Long Wharf Theatre (regular season) performance will be awarded. Various restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
- We are unable to respond to phone calls or emails requesting donations or following up on requests.
Click HERE to submit your donation request.
*PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT MULTIPLE REQUESTS
No phone, fax, or email solicitations please.