INTEGRATE the arts into your curriculum.
INVEST in your students.
Bring Long Wharf Theatre into your school.
Bring an LWT teaching artist into your school for a day, a week, a semester, or a year! Our department will work with you to craft and in-class or after-school program to serve your students in the best possible way. Choose from one of the following offerings, or contact us to propose your own!
- Partnering Artist in Residence (PAIR) - Work with a teaching artist to integrate the arts into your curriculum.
- Community Building - Bring your class together through theater games and exercises designed to promote teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Presentation Skills - Build your students' confidence and clarity when speaking or performing publicly.
- Playmaking - Work as an ensemble to put on a play, whether it be a previously published work or a brand new, original piece.
- Playwriting - Learn techniques to unlock your creativity and craft your own play.
- Moments & Minutes - A writing and performance workshop leading up to Long Wharf's annual Moments & MInutes Festival; a spoken word and visual art contest for youth. This in-school residency is FREE.
Pricing is determined based on duration of program and number of students.
Both ED LAB and the PAIR Program were established with generous funding by The Werth Family Foundation.